Home of public education in North America

Established 1643 ~ Incorporated 1645

Search Old Rehoboth

 

Home History People Structures  Towns

 Images

 Forum Contact Genealogy  

Home 

Forum

Post a Message 

Contact

Credits

Cemeteries

People 

Bibles

Links 

 

 

Rehoboth Historical Cemetery Number 7

The Hiram Drown Lot has been retired. It was originally situated on the South end of Pine Street. The graves were reportedly removed to the Village Cemetery on Bay State Road during the late 1800's. Hiram Drown's Grave has been documented there.

This portion of the Village Cemetery on the corner of Bay State Road and Pond Street shows a prominent stone with the name Drown on the base. The primary stone is encircled with several smaller stones and a boundary wall. It may be the place where the Drown Cemetery was moved. 

Other Cemeteries 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52


Disclaimer: Neither the OldRehoboth site nor its associated forum is owned by,  controlled by, or connected with the Newman Congregational Church,  the Antiquarian Society, the Rehoboth Land Trust,  the Town of Rehoboth, or any of its committees, boards, councils or departments. The information contained in this website is subject to copyright. It has been researched and contributed by members of the OldRehoboth forum or their associates. We make no guarantees as to the accuracy of information that you will find here or on associated links. Take notice that some of the websites that we link to may require membership, affiliations, or fees to access the information. Some pages on this site may have access restricted to members of the OldRehoboth forum. 

Please report any errors or broken links. 


Web Development and Hosting by AllZips Internet Services